Uhuru can be sued while in office, High Court declares
Judges hearing case on president’s failure to appoint 41 judges, however, say Uhuru’s name should be expunged from suit.
By Kamau Muthoni | 11 months ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller