Weston Hotel saga to be heard at the height of campaigns next year
Case to be mentioned before Justice Lucy Mbugua on March 15, 2022. Hotel claims case filed by Kenya Civil Aviation Authority was fueled by politics.
By Kamau Muthoni | 1 month ago
Battle for Weston starts as court rules against Ruto
Weston wanted the court to dismiss KCAA’s case arguing that the Environment and Lands Court had no powers to hear it.
Kamau Muthoni | 10 months ago
Mudavadi hints at new alliance as he seeks top job
- Kalonzo, Gideon announce parting ways with Mudavadi
- Second serving of special meal earns student 6 days’ suspension
- Finally, ANC ‘Earthquake’ day is here [in pictures]
- Drama at Bomas: Ruto arrives, Gideon, Kalonzo leave
- Fresh details on life of woman killed and stashed in suitcase