Two suspects caught with fake Sh6.4m after anonymous tip to DCI
DCI officers arrest two suspects, seize fake currencies in Sh6.4m, USD6.8m and Eur490,000 at an apartment in Kilimani, Nairobi.
By Patrick Vidija | 5 months ago
Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Bitcoin traded above $60,000, closing the gap to its record high.
Reuters | 6 months ago
The costly mix stoking up your fuel and electricity bills
The shilling has been on a downward spiral for the better part of this year, touching a historical low of Sh111 against the US dollar.
Macharia Kamau | 10 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga