How do we stem graft when we can’t make sacrifices in the war?
Sadly, the average score for Kenya over the last 20 years has been 23 points, with a minimum of 19 points in 2002 and peaking at 28 points since 2017.
By David Oginde | 10 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again