Usenge rises from tiny fish selling township to vibrant trade centre
Since fishing is the main economic activity, many residents put their money in businesses that sell fishing equipment and related goods.
By Isaiah Gwengi | 3 months ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller