Tsavo National Park’s diamond in the rough
But in the midst of the seemingly unforgiving terrain lies a tranquil getaway that offers solace to the weary traveller. Kamboyo Guest House is a former warden’s residence that was renovated by the Kenya Wildlife Service for use by individuals and families seeking a holiday in a home-like setting.
By Peter Muiruri | 4 years ago
Promote tourism more aggressively to grow industry
There is finally light at the end tunnel with the latest reports indicating that the number of tourists visiting the country has been rising steadily.
The Standard | 4 years ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases