Let Raila Odinga and William Ruto harness their running mates' skills, strengths
How things change! A Deputy President used to be a spare wheel. Today, a Deputy President is a second bicycle tyre. Because the Constitution 2010 said so.
By Daisy Maritim | 27 days ago
I'll make security tenders public to beat graft, Ruto vows to clerics
Deputy President Dr William Ruto has blamed secrecy in procurement in the security sector, saying it has fuelled corruption, even as cartels thrive.
Allan Mungai | 1 month ago
KNBS on the spot over questionable Sh5 million payment to staff
The report states that there was no “plausible explanation” provided by the management for the discrepancy.
Moses Nyamori and Judah Ben Huh | 4 months ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties