Cold reception for newly elected tea factory directors
All senior managers in the six factories were not available to receive the new office bearers.
By William Omasire and Stanley Ongwae | 1 month ago
We live by bank credit but things can only look good – tea farmers
Things can look up for the players in subsector after the recent changes proposed by the Tea Act, 2020 and government declaration of intent reforms.
By Wainaina Ndung’u | 1 month ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Legislators tear apart academic documents
By Brian Otieno
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- I will create diaspora ministry - DP Ruto
- Why Uhuru couldn’t leave Kirubi behind during foreign trips: CS Macharia
By Brian Okoth
- Migori residents concerned over howling hyenas, stench of dead bodies