Kenya Tea Development Agency tips tea prices to dip from dry spell
Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Chairman Peter Kanyago said global tea prices have remained relatively low compared to the previous year, leading to reduced net earnings.
Fred Gori | 4 years ago
Sasini shares soar after asset sale, targets Sh288m dividend payout
Shares of listed tea and coffee grower Sasini rose by more than a tenth last week after the firm announced it had sold two of its estates that were consistently making losses.
Moses Michira | 5 years ago
I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Kenya lifts ban on UK flights
By Betty Njeru
- Ex-commissioners among those shortlisted for IEBC jobs