Surveyors raise alarm over substandard buildings in Nairobi
For every 100 buildings in Kenya, 35 are likely to collapse.
Iman Masud | 1 month ago
State banks on new land system to curb fraud and delays
The government now hopes that the fraud and delays in the completion of transactions will come to an end with a new land information system.
Peter Theuri | 4 months ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism