Malawians vote in presidential re-run inspired by Kenyan ruling
The supreme court upheld the decision last month, which Mutharika, 79, called a “coup” in a campaign rally on Saturday.
By Reuters | 1 year ago
Supreme Court to give reasons why President Uhuru's win was upheld
The Supreme Court of Kenya is set to give a full ruling on the second petition against the election of President Uhuru Kenyatta in the October repeat election.
Waweru Titus | 3 years ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau