From a novice to shooting global campaigns – K63 studio’s Osborne Macharia
He was supposed to be an architect. At least, that was his major at the university. But deep inside, Osborne Macharia yearned to be more creative...
By Judith Mukiri Mwobobia | 3 months ago
Tedd Josiah: The making of Kenyan urban music sound
Josiah recalls how challenging it was starting off. First, in his 20s, his parents wanted him to pursue a career in medicine.
Stevens Muendo | 5 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption