‘Six-piece’ narrative is a scam; let us vote for individuals, not parties
For a change, in the coming elections, let us consider individual candidates.
Kalangi Kiambati | 4 months ago
Victory for Jubilee as party sweeps all seats in Nyeri County
Jubilee Party (JP) candidates in Nyeri County swept all elective seats by bagging six parliamentary positions, governorship and senatorial seat.
Nderitu Gichure | 4 years ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties