Which way for Kenya's highly hyped Silicon Savannah?
From an era of fixed telephone lines and satellite technology, Kenyan Internet users found themselves in the middle of the third digital revolution—leading the world by far in adoption of mobile connectivity.
Frankline Sunday | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder