Prayer village where believers and non-believers find solace
Built on a 200-acre land, Subukia shrine is visited by thousands, religious and non-religious, each year.
By Daniel Chege | 3 months ago
What it takes to serve as an elder in Kuria shrine
The Kuria consider their shrines sacred, and any person who wishes to visit them must be vetted.
Anne Atieno | 3 months ago
Unravelling Dr Mercy Mwangangi’s love metaphor
- Witnesses now decline to testify against lawyer Paul Gicheru at the ICC
- Suspected suicide bomber blows self up in Kisumu, kills elderly couple
- Raila Odinga and the Trio Mio debate: Musician’s mum speaks
- Fred Matiang’i: Kabete police officer killed 6 in love triangle rage
- Fake KDF man storms police station, harasses officer on duty
By Erick Abuga