Mysteries of coronavirus that baffle medics and researchers
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Amid the heaps of information that keeps flowing, there are aspects of the disease that baffle even the most experienced medics.
By Mercy Adhiambo | 10 months ago
UK researchers try to crack genetic riddle of Covid-19
The novel coronavirus: why does it kill some people but give others not even a mild headache?
Reuters | 1 year ago
Doctor explains how long coronavirus can live on clothes
As coronavirus continues to spread, a medical expert has explained how long the bug can live on our clothing and what we should do about it
Mirror | 1 year ago
Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha