Clerics are right; politics has put religion in enough trouble
Churches, just like any other religious institutions, play a vital role in the growth and development of any nation.
By Alex Gikima | 6 days ago
Religious intolerance has no place in learning institutions
Early this week, I came across disturbing stories of how some schools understand and exercise the right to freedom of worship.
Elias Mokua | 12 days ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat