I am suffering rejection, isolation after rehab, Jimwat now laments
Musician says he is clean and wonders what difference it makes if people still judge him the same way they did when he was into drugs.
By Esther Dianah and Stevens Muendo | 3 months ago
David Ndii’s message to men who can’t handle rejection
Following news that Ivy Wangechi, a 6th-year medical student at Moi University, was killed by her childhood friend Naftali Kamau, police commenced investigation
Vincent Kejitan | 2 years ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege