Surveyors raise alarm over substandard buildings in Nairobi
For every 100 buildings in Kenya, 35 are likely to collapse.
Iman Masud | 2 months ago
Local construction firms decry uneven playing ground
Certain works are to be exclusively reserved for local contractors as opposed to open bidding, which attracts all interested bidders.
Awal Mohammed | 6 months ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru