Agency licenses company to process and export purple tea
“I have identified a structure where I will set up the processing machine for a start,” said the farmer.
By Jacinta Mutura | 1 year ago
Sh300m tea factory to be put up as UK investor returns
In Kakamega, tea farming is prominently undertaken in Ikolomani, Shinyalu and Khwisero sub-counties.
Nathan Ochunge | 2 years ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics