Audit queries Sh148m sunk in State firms’ privatisation
Nancy Gathungu says the commission spent Sh148 million operational costs on privatisation efforts that appear to have stalled.
By Frankline Sunday | 16 days ago
Does privatising national parks make economic sense?
The suggestion by Tourism Cabinet Secretary that national parks should be privatised did not raise as many eyebrows as expected.
XN Iraki | 3 months ago
Happy ending for brave Form Two student begging for school fees on city streets
- Governor Hillary Barchok taken to task over hiring staff from the same community
- Kenya Power board kicked out of House as key meeting aborts
- Governor Chepkwony now opposes James Finlay's move to sell flower farm
By Nikko Tanui
- Woman dies while reporting ‘stubborn’ daughter to police
By Brian Okoth
- Officer arrested over link to 2,040 bullets found in Embakasi car
By Jael Mboga