How man walked to freedom thanks to conflicting laws
A High Court’s declaration that two sections of the Penal Code are contradictory and unconstitutional opened the floodgates for convicts jailed...
By Kamau Muthoni | 3 months ago
Taskforce recommends inmates who have reformed earn early freedom
A taskforce formed to review criminal laws recommended that convicts be released from prison early if they are deemed to have reformed.
Kamau Muthoni | 3 months ago
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE