Sh8b water plan to quench the thirst of city residents
In return for channelling precious commodity to Nairobi, Murang'a County struck a deal where locals will benefit first from projects.
By Ndung'u Gachane | 1 month ago
Leaders to suspend mega water project over residents' complaints
A stakeholders' forum in Murang'a has resolved to suspend construction of the Sh6.8 billion Northern Water Collector Tunnel, citing inadequate public participation in the project.
Job Weru | 6 years ago
Nairobi residents to wait longer for water woes to end
Apart from the Northern Water Collector Tunnel that is expected to supply 140,000 cubic metres per day, the board is also implementing a Nairobi Modification Project.
Paul Thoronjo | 3 years ago
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Briton loses custody of his son to Kenya woman
- Murgor’s past cited in Chief Justice interview
By Paul Ogemba
- KCPE stars' dreams and career plans