Critics are wrong; changes to NHIF law will not increase medical costs
The Proposed National Hospital Insurance Fund Act (Amendment) Bill, 2021 has elicited a lot of debate from stakeholders.
By Peter Kamunyo | 6 days ago
Why the 'free' tag became a very costly affair in Kisumu
Over-consumption of services explains why NHIF did away with the scheme used to pilot the UHC programme at a cost of Sh4b saying it is too expensive.
Graham Kajilwa | 8 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession