Pain at the tap as cost of water doubles for Nairobi residents
Following the Kenya Gazette notice, the Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company (NCWSC), which is wholly owned by the county government, has given residents a one-month notice before the tariff is effected.
By Paul Wafula | 5 years ago
State has trampled on human rights in city slum evictions
Unfortunately, development-based evictions are likely to recur and so it is important that going forward, they are carried out in a humane manner.
Ivy Rahedi | 1 year ago
NCWSC requests City Hall to intervene in clearing sewer line at Nairobi West
NCWSC has requested the Nairobi County government to intervene in clearing the encroachment of a public sewer line at Nairobi West.
Faith Karanja | 2 years ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja