State-owned Nock to import a third of Kenya's oil products
Nock could be handed a lifeline after the Petroleum ministry proposed that the company import nearly a third of all petroleum products consumed.
By Macharia Kamau | 2 months ago
State-owned National Oil Corporation seeks Sh13 billion capital to stay afloat
The National Oil Corporation of Kenya (Nock) faces closure if the government does not inject new funding.
Macharia Kamau | 3 months ago
Broke National Oil lost Sh500m in single year, risks auction
Auditor General Nancy Gathungu, in a report for the year ending June 30, declared the corporation technically insolvent.
Moses Nyamori | 9 months ago
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service