Critics are wrong; changes to NHIF law will not increase medical costs
The Proposed National Hospital Insurance Fund Act (Amendment) Bill, 2021 has elicited a lot of debate from stakeholders.
By Peter Kamunyo | 3 months ago
Pass NHIF Bill to improve healthcare, Uhuru tells MPS
The Head of State told the leadership of the two Houses that passing the bill will help citizens access quality health care.
Winfrey Owino | 4 months ago
Three charged over Sh0.5 million NHIF medical fraud
Hellen Kemunto, Jane Njoki and Antony Kyalo appeared before Milimani Chief Magistrate Martha Mutuku but denied the charges.
Jeckonia Otieno | 10 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption