Slow court process in Kenya impeding war on rogue stockbrokers
Confidence among retail investors remains subdued at the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE).
Jackson Omondi Okoth | 5 years ago
Kenyans brace for hard times ahead as budget is tabled
Minister of Finance Robinson Njeru Githae will on Thursday announce various measures to raise revenue and fund the State’s mind-boggling record Budget of Sh1.45 trillion.
- | 8 years ago
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff