Parallels of Uhuru and his father liver-juggling two pivotal voting blocs
Balancing between the two blocs posed a similar dilemma to Uhuru’s father, first President Mzee Jomo Kenyatta.
By Kamau Ngotho | 2 months ago
Ndingi, the humble bishop who risked his life for a better Kenya
Remembering a hero. Archbishop Ndingi will be remembered for his controversial but firm stand on birth control and safe sex.
Special Correspondent | 1 year ago
Jomo and Jaramogi: A tale of Kenya’s enduring political dynasties
When he announced his intent to run for President in this year‘s General Election, Nyamira Senator Okong‘o Mong‘are said he wanted to end “the disruptive dynastic politics“ of the Jomo Kenyatta and Jaramogi Oginga Odinga families.
Barrack Muluka | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession