Bangladesh issues arrest warrants over killing of Japanese citizen
A court in Bangladesh issued warrants on Sunday for the arrest of four suspected members of a banned group, Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB), in connection with the killing of a Japanese citizen last year, a prosecutor said.
By Reuters | 4 years ago
Suicide car bomb targets hotel in Somali port city, two journalists killed
SBC TV correspondent Mohamed Omar Sahal and Hodan Naleyeh, female TV journalist and founder of Integration TV (are) both among those killed.
Reuters | 1 year ago
BBI ruling: Ruto, other leaders react to shock decision
By Betty Njeru
- Ruto, Atwoli differ on BBI shock ruling
- Court declares BBI referendum process illegal
- Appeal ruling, Governor Lee Kinyanjui tells BBI proponents
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- Bonchari, Juja by-elections in limbo as AG heads to Court of Appeal