Are Central MPs plotting for 2022 behind Uhuru’s back?
That the meetings are held secretly raises the question of whether they have the blessings of the president.
Wainaina Ndung'u | 1 year ago
Uhuru ‘too young to go home narrative’ misses the point
Ahead of the expected retirement of Uhuru, Mt Kenya political bloc is testing waters, with a view to changing terms of engagement over his succession
George Kegoro | 3 years ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth