Leaders dismiss KKK alliance, tell Ruto to quit
Some Rift Valley leaders have dismissed the proposed alliance between Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka, Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta and Agriculture Minister William Ruto as unworkable and tribal.
Mudavadi tells off leaders opposing Mau evictions
Deputy Prime Minister Musalia Mudavadi has told off critics of the Mau Forest evictions. He said the move to salvage the deteriorating water tower should be viewed as a conservation measure "Let us not politicise the Mau Complex issue. All leaders worth their salt should support the evictions," urged the DPM.
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike