Workers plan major round of protests for McDonald's annual meeting
Spurred by recent successes, U.S. low-wage workers next week plan to make McDonald's Corp (MCD.N) and its annual shareholder meeting the target of major protests calling for $15 per hour and the right to unionize.
By Reuters | 4 years ago
Stop inciting public, William Ruto tells Opposition
Citing the Coalition for Reforms and Democracy’s (CORD) plan to storm the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) Monday, Deputy President William Ruto said the 2007-08 post-election violence started with calls for mass action.
Moses Nyamori | 4 years ago
How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse
- NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Family of KDF man killed cries for justice
By Mike Ekutan
- Man fights for right to raise his daughter aged three
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured