Soita Shitanda: Father of the poor who cherished hard work and fun
Shitanda always attended funerals and social events held to support the community’s social economic and political agenda. Residents say he was a father-figure to many.
Ignatius Odanga and John Shilitsa | 6 years ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'