Loan defaults by SMEs double in three years over Covid measures
CBK data shows that about 204,802 MSMEs failed to service their loans for more than three months, weighed down by Covid-19 containment measures.
By Dominic Omondi | 21 days ago
Let’s pay HELB loans to give others a chance at getting university education
Helb says its poor financial situation is brought about by budget cuts and its inability to recover Sh9.5 billion from 85,000 previous beneficiaries.
Clay Muganda | 27 days ago
Bizarre: Man found licking dead teacher’s blood in mortuary arrested
By James Omoro
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- Where are our girls? Eastleigh mothers cry out for missing daughters
- Koome: I’ll work with Executive but cannot give up independence
- Why Kirubi couldn’t sell weaves, wigs
By Fred Kagonye
- Kirubi had razor-sharp intellect and nurtured promising young talent
By Eric Latiff