State spends Sh2.5b on legal fees as cost burden piles on taxpayers
Interior ministry and IEBC are among those with the largest expenditure, according to Controller of Budget.
By Frankline Sunday | 1 month ago
Judiciary has no plans to raise legal fees paid to courts, says Chief Justice Koome
Chief Justice Martha Koome says there are no plans to increase legal fees for parties filing disputes in court.
Kamau Muthoni | 2 months ago
Six city schools under probe as parents decry illegal charges
The Ministry of Education has dispatched a team of auditors to probe the schools, following complaints from parents.
Denish Ochieng and Pkemoi Ng’eno | 3 months ago
Ngirici: Why I'm giving Ruto and UDA a wide berth
- DCI boss George Kinoti lands Interpol position
- Veteran journalist Gatonye Gathura found dead
- I was fixed by people pretending to be friends, Sonko on NMS fallout
By Betty Njeru
- Koome to UDA: I’m not leaving election preparedness committee!
- Ruto: Uhuru betrayed me, 8 million Kenyans
By Nikko Tanui