Magadi: Salty saga that has outlived a century of mining
Tussle between Maasai community and company dates back to 1902 when illiterate elders were duped into signing away their land by the colonialists.
Amos Kareithi | 2 years ago
How colonialists exiled Kipsigis leaders
In 1934, on behalf of King George the V, the then governor Henry Conway Belfield signed an ordinance to provide for the removal and settlement of Laibons around Kericho, who were thought to be leading an anti-settler wave within that region.
Daniel Wesangula | 7 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western