KUSCCO partners with Pamoja Life in financing Kenyan SACCO members
he Kenya Union of Savings and Credit Cooperatives (KUSCCO) entered into a partnership with Pamoja Life, a social enterprise incorporated in Kenya.This merger is going to enable the two institutions to provide innovative renewable energy products to Kenyan SACCO members.
Katharine MacMahon | 4 years ago
Governance system a threat to co-operative movement, warns Kuscco
Operations of Savings and Credit Cooperative Societies (saccos) have come under threat from the devolved system of government with fears of eventual collapse.
By JAMES ANYANZWA | 7 years ago
Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run