Timeline: Threats and stalemate one year after Trump last met North Korea's Kim
The two leaders’ last meeting - at the Demilitarised Zone between the two Koreas - did little to break the deadlock in denuclearisation talks.
By Reuters | 11 months ago
North Korea blows up liaison office on its side of border with South
Tensions have risen as Pyongyang threatened to sever inter-Korean ties and take retaliatory measures over the leaflets critical of Kim Jong Un.
Reuters | 1 year ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed