Omari Lali fails to appear in Tecra’s inquest, court loses patience
Lamu-based boat operator Omar Lali again failed to appear in court to testify in the inquest of his late girlfriend Tecra Muigai.
By Paul Ogemba | 11 days ago
Brewers to resolve beer bottles dispute in three months
Keroche Breweries has welcomed the High Court's decision to have the Competition Authority of Kenya (CAK) resolve a packaging row it has with...
Antony Gitonga | 1 month ago
Suspect in Keroche heiress murder case ordered to undergo mental test
Under Kenyan law and procedures a murder suspect's mental health or sanity must be tested before they can plead
Willis Oketch and Hassan Barisa | 11 months ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes