We must fix our politics first to restore ailing economy
Before the ill-fated 2007 elections, Kenya’s economy was thriving. Then came the elections and their violent aftermath.
By Isaac Kalua Green | 12 days ago
The rich are eating like rabbits while the poor take fat like kings
What I can’t fathom, however, is why what economists would call ‘Kenya’s potbelly per capita’ is rising when the Kenyan economy is shrinking.
Ted Malanda | 18 days ago
Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- 'Awesome to behold, famously unsentimental, Kirubi took no prisoners’
By John Ngumi