How Loiyangalani-Suswa power line is bleeding you dry
The Loiyangalani-Suswa line has been dogged by controversy from inception.
Macharia Kamau | 4 months ago
Cartels in various sectors are Kenya's greatest enemy
Former Chief Justice Willy Mutunga was categorical that the cartels are usually made of powerful politicians and business people.
Mike Nyagwoka | 5 months ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties