Rot continues despite change of guard at Kenya Meat Commission
Uhuru said the transfer of the parastatal was on the back of mismanagement that had ground it to a halt, costing taxpayers millions of shillings.
By Frankline Sunday | 17 days ago
Colonial era injustices still haunt KMC 83 years later
Liebigs was taken over by the government in 1952 and turned into the Kenya Meat Commission.
Amos Kareithi | 25 days ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism