Virus showed State neglect of special needs schools
Disabled children were left out of online lessons which lacked the special aspects that make learning easy for them.
By Peter Sitienei | 1 month ago
Colleges rush to complete projects ahead of opening
Institutions need to boost capacity to be able to adhere to strict health protocols to curb spread of coronavirus.
Augustine Oduor | 9 months ago
Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police William Sing’oei found dead
By Kamore Maina
- Intrigues in Senator Isaac Mwaura's removal
- Isaac Mwaura replaced by Sammy Leshore in the Senate
- From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate