For better, for worse: Waiguru’s husband steps up to defend her honour
While everyone made their submissions seated, Waiganjo opted to stand, like a man would for those he loves, his voice booming in the hearing chamber.
By Brian Otieno | 11 months ago
We must rethink the funding and place of Level 5 hospitals in Kenya
Sometime in 2012, before the General Election, a policy paper was distributed, I believe through then Health Minister Prof Anyangâ€™ Nyongâ€™o, proposing several ways in which the health sector would be managed in light of impending devolution.
Kamotho Waiganjo | 6 years ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases