Justice knows no gender, CJ Koome told as she takes over judiciary leadership
CJ Martha Koome promises speedy justice, pledges that no case will be in the courts for more than three years.
By Jael Mboga | 4 months ago
Justice Said Chitembwe: I will not change much in the Judiciary
Chitembwe: Kenya should think of a way of changing the legal age in which a girl should be legally mature for sex.
Jael Mboga | 6 months ago
Moving: Lawyer Evans Monari’s tribute to himself
- Huduma Namba declared invalid
- Wilson Sossion: Why I’m leaving ODM
- Masten Wanjala escape: Four people arrested
- ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
- Ruto reacts to the ongoing voter registration