Tribunal asks President to sack judge for misconduct
Tribunal investigating Judge Martin Muya’s gross misconduct in a case involving NIC Bank recommends his immediate sacking.
By Moses Njagih | 1 year ago
Court okays probe on Judge Martin Muya over gross misconduct
Court has allowed a tribunal to investigate the conduct of Judge Martin Muya that was recommended by the Judicial Service Commission (JSC).
Faith Karanja | 2 years ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege