Thousands to lose jobs as IMF clean-up of State firms begins
The purge of cash-strapped State-owned enterprises driven by the IMF has started in earnest, with thousands of workers expected to lose their jobs.
By Dominic Omondi | 20 days ago
The complex economics of the misunderstood Swahili lingo
I have a perfect excuse for my struggles with the language: in our days, Swahili was not examined from primary school to high school.
XN Iraki | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession