Public-private partnerships boost access to care and treatment of diabetic children
Restriction and fear of the unknown also led to a lot of mental distress and less physical activity, affecting effective self-management.
By Dr Nancy Ngugi | 2 months ago
Children battle diabetes in face of poor healthcare
Lack of modern equipment and drugs has been a major challenge to patients, especially those from rural areas.
Mercy Kahenda and Caroline Chebet | 2 years ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed