Ugandan rebel commander found guilty of war crimes, crimes against humanity
Dominic Ongwen was found guilty by the International Criminal Court of 61 out of 70 alleged counts of war crimes and crimes against humanity.
By Reuters | 2 months ago
When romance and love flee the streets, we are all that is left
Paris, the city of light and love, has become a shell of its former self while in Rome, the city of romance, the sounds of love and laughter have been
Daniel Wesangula | 1 year ago
Could this be where people go to after death? Scientists discover black hole from early universe
Astronomers have captured the biggest black hole ever discovered in the early universe. The ancient object is 12 billion times the mass of our sun and pumping out a million billion times the energy.
Mirror | 6 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth